Jewelry Care Instructions
Here are some tips for keeping your jewelry in great condition!
* Take off the jewelry if you plan to get wet such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
* Remove the jewelry before going to sleep, exercise or if you plan to do any physically strenuous activities. This is to avoid any unnecessary wear and tear.
* Put on the jewelry last, only after you apply any make-up, skin care products, perfume, hairspray, etc.
* Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, acid, alkali, corrosive substances, etc. This includes not using any chemical jewelry cleaners.
* Wipe down your jewelry with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place.